Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: what the

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fuck happened to the posts in here? posts in the acropolis have vanished as well...what's going on?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    I don't know and I'm not happy about it...My font has also changed for some reason...I checked it and it is still set the same...but for some reason it is different than before.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ek3:
    ...My font has also changed for some reason...I checked it and it is still set the same...but for some reason it is different than before.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    HAHA...disregard that statement...I'm an ass.

  4. #4
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Click at the top where is says "Show posts from last XX days" and change it to a greater number.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •